Some of you want to track the total number of orders received from each customer. That way you can send special messages or special offers to your best customers.
Order Totals Workflow
- Log into HubSpot and go to Contacts -> Workflows.
- Click the Create new workflow button, and name the workflow "Completed Purchase HubSync3," or whatever you'd like.
- Setup the information to look like the example below.
The workflow should trigger whenever the form named Completed Purchase (HubSync 3) is submitted.
When this happens, the total number of orders gets increased by 1.
You can add more workflow steps if you want. Remember you can only use each form once.
- Be sure to click the Save workflow button in the lower right. Also click the button to make the workflow live in the upper right.
- VERY IMPORTANT: In the side navigation, click Edit workflow.
Then, in the next screen, make sure Any time one of the Starting Conditions occurs is selected. Finally, click Save.
If you forget to do this step, it will only increment the orders once for each contact.
That's it! Now the Total Orders will increment with each new order.
I hope you like the changes. Leave a comment to let me know what you think!
More Leads ♦ More Sales ♦ More Visibility ♦ More Fun ♦ Marketing & Sales Results
Inbound Team is Georgia's Digital Marketing Agency specializing in helping businesses grow through inbound and digital marketing.Inbound Marketing Services are available for companies that want more leads and want to accelerate their growth.