Greased Skid Marketing is now part of Inbound Team --The Atlanta, Georgia Inbound Marketing Agency specializing in helping businesses grow with online marketing.
Infusionsoft Shopping Cart & Storefront Overall Grade: D
The shopping cart and storefront are some of the worst parts of Infusionsoft!
- The customization options are limited
- The product pages are not SEO optimized
- The shipping options are limited, and you can't integrate with Fedex or UPS.
- It's not a good fit if you have very many products
Maybe I'm being too hard in some ways. If your needs are very basic, the shopping cart does work. It's a good fit for you if:
- You have relatively few products and product categories
- You are not picky about the branding for your online store
- You can use simplified shipping options
I think Infusionsoft is aware that their Shopping Cart & Storefront is a big weakness, and they have oriented their marketing toward their strengths in email marketing, follow-up, and automation. It's a shame, really. It's really great to be able to do marketing follow-up based on products purchased, etc.
The limits of Infusionsoft's shopping cart has been good for GreasedSkid, though. We do a lot of project that integrate Infusionsoft with third-party shopping carts like Volusion.
More Leads ♦ More Sales ♦ More Visibility ♦ More Fun ♦ Marketing & Sales Results
Inbound Team is Georgia's Digital Marketing Agency specializing in helping businesses grow through inbound and digital marketing.Inbound Marketing Services are available for companies that want more leads and want to accelerate their growth.